From the Sticks is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
From the Sticks reserve the right to update this policy from time to time by updating this page; please check occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 15 April 2015.
What information do we collect?
From the Sticks may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
– information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation);
– any other information that you choose to send to us
What we do with the information we gather?
From the Sticks require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– To improve our products and services.
– To improve how our website works.
– To inform you of any changes to our website or services or to give you any information that we believe is in your best interest.
Disclosing your information
– Where we are legally required to disclose your personal information.
– To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
– Where you have requested a service that requires third party support and you have given us permission to disclose your details.
From the Sticks is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What Are Cookies
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We do not use “session” or “persistent” cookies on the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.